• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Eris

Oh I thought Gazelle was a forum member. After looking into it I found out they cover shipping. I never knew about this website and thank you for the heads up. At least I have a backup now.

Yeah no problem. :) If I may make a suggestion it would be to start the process of selling to them sooner rather than later because the price they pay goes down. When I sold them my Pixi Plus they were paying $55 for it, so I started the process but then waited like 25 days to see if I could get more for it, I couldn't, so then I shipped my phone to them. (They have to receive it within 30 days to guarantee the price) Out of curiosity I checked the current price they were paying and it was $27! If I hadn't started the process when I did I would've gotten much less. Now hopefully you'll get more for it but it never hurts to have that guarantee. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones