• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs HTC HD2 GOmiui V1.9.23 Magldr/Clk

strachg

Lurker
Jul 31, 2011
header.jpg

group1.jpg

GOmiui is my own personal rom which I use from day to day it is cooked from the latest development miui base rom for the HTC HD2 and i update it weekly. This is the third update to GOmiui. I find it stable and as I said I use it every day without any problems.

Standard Features

Latest version of miui.
A2SD Inc dalvik cache.
SD Speed up fix.
GO Launcher (miui launcher removed)
GO widgets (already installed inc semi transparency skin)
GO weather (Some 4x2 clocks already installed)
Non standard font
Muti-Lang (NL ,DE ,HE ,DE ,PL ,DA ,IT ,FR ,ES ,PT, CH, ZH, TR, VT, RU, KR, SV, HU)
Add free host file
Up to 9 home screens
Customisable Top status bar
Skip track via volume buttons

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Flashing

Ensure recovery size is 5/160/5

1) back up your existing rom
2) wipe data/factory reset
3) wipe cache
3) wipe dalvik cache
4) set up ext on sdcard - Optional- (I use 1024mb)

After flashing

1) give it 3 minutes to settle then reboot before use.
2) When you have added a golauncher widget tap and hold the top of the widget and select skin then select transparent.
3) Dont use the miui launcher as it will force close since it has been removed.(Use the go launcher preferences tab.)
4) Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO LAUNCHER HINTS AND TIPS

Adding folders to home pages: Tap and hold a free part of the home screen and select folder you will then be able to make a choice of several folder options.

Adding folders to app drawer: Open the app drawer and press the windows hard key then tap folder, you will then be presented to a list of all apps, simply highlight the ones you want in the folder and while your there give the folder a name.

Sort the apps in the drawer the way you want: Open the app drawer and press the windows hard key and select sorting. Your options then will be Alphabetical, Latest installed or earliest installed.

Hiding apps from the app drawer: Open the app drawer and again press the windows hard key then select hide app, you will then be presented with a list of all apps, just select the ones you want to hide.

Backup your GO launcher settings: Press the windows hard key and select preferences, go to 3rd option from the bottom and tap back up/restore then back up settings.

LATEST VERSION (multilang )

GOmiui V1.9.23 magldr multilang {Download}

GOmiui V1.9.23 cLK multilang {Download}

RTL Fix from Isherif here

HTC IME Keyboard (Flash update with cwm) here

Changelogs for GOmiui V1.9.23

Updated miui to 1.9.23
Updated Go launcher
Updated Go launcher widgets
Display tweaks
New wallpaper pack
Updated r12 Kernel
SD card speed increased.
Apps included.
(Facebook)
(Youtube)
(Whatsapp)
(Google maps)
(Xda)
(+ QRdroid)
Removed 4 way boot option
New lockscreen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Versions

GOmiui V1.9.16 Mag/Clk Multilang Here

1.9.16 Changelogs
Updated miui to 1.9.16
Updated Go launcher
Updated Go launcher widgets
New wallpaper pack
Updated r12 Kernel
Added Skip Track via Volume press Thanks to Andy Thomson here
New Bootanimation
Boot up speed decreased.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gomiui-V1.9.9Mag/Clk Here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits/Thanks

Jan-willem3 [4.Sep.11]***JW MIUI 1.9.2[Magldr/CLK][en,de,cz...(18)]***[Cooked with care] - xda-developers
Andy Thomson [MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options
xavierjohn22 for multilang
Isherif for RTL fix update
Tytung for kernels
MIUI Dev Team

Special thanks to
Patensas (for all the help and advice he has given me) [17 SEP 11]PATs JW MIUI Sense like 1.9.16 ML & Stable 2.3.5a [TytR12][MAG/cLK] - xda-developers

group2.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones