• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC HERO 2.1 - unique problems???

aoaaron

Lurker
Aug 6, 2010
Hey Ive searched around for my problems/fixes but i can't find anyone having the same.

The major one is texts. When I text, I no longer have my messages to them like a conversation. It just has them texting to me which is rubbish cos i can't remember if i've reponded to someones text!!

and the market doesnt work. everytime i try to use it, it just brings me back to the home screen or the internet browser screen so i cant even download new apps to try and fix these problems!!

i updated to 2.1 over thw 3G of my phone i think. prompted by the phone!

HELP PLEASE.

Hey Ive searched around for my problems/fixes but i can't find anyone having the same.

The major one is texts. When I text, I no longer have my messages to them like a conversation. It just has them texting to me which is rubbish cos i can't remember if i've reponded to someones text!!

and the market doesnt work. everytime i try to use it, it just brings me back to the home screen or the internet browser screen so i cant even download new apps to try and fix these problems!!

i updated to 2.1 over thw 3G of my phone i think. prompted by the phone!

HELP PLEASE.

Did you log into Google before you tried this? You are required to have a gmail account before you can go to the market. I had to log in again after updating to 2.1 before it would allow me access to the market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones