• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc hero awake mode fix needed

aharris992

Lurker
May 1, 2010
hi,

ive looked all over the internet and in need of some help. ive had my phone for about a month now and the battery as been ok. it would last me most of the day running a few apps and a lot notifcation apps. I would charge it over night and it would last about 12 hours which is fine by me. Now it is draining so quick it only last maybe 4 hours at the most. i have tried all the sugestion about the standard but message app and replacing it with handcent or chomp but the awake mode is still 100%. i can not get it to go in to sleep mode. i had it on charge all night for about 10 hours and only charged 50%. I also tried using factory reset and then installing 3rd party message app and that didnt help. im lost on what to try next. while trying everything i would reboot in between steps. im still on andriod 1.5 with build 2.73.110.26. its a tmobile phone using a o2 sim and a rebel sim. any suggestion would be great.

hi again,

still need help. my new battery has arrived but wont fully charge now. I plugged it in and turned it off over night for about 8 hours and only charged to 70%. i dont know what to do next. any suggestion would be great full. getting about 8 hours at the most before the battery runs out and not even using wifi or notification apps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones