• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Inc: Sense Mail Flagging / Favoriting?

wrtgirl

Lurker
May 6, 2010
Hello!
I spend a lot of time writing about mobile phones for a living. I was so impressed with the sample Incredible I was given that I'm upgrading tomorrow from my Droid.

However, I'm having one little issue with the Incredible. I got into the habit using the stock Android mail on the Droid of being able to STAR things (favorite them, flag them, whatever). Then when I pop open my main computer, those emails are flagged and I know I need to pay special attention to them. It's a great system for me.

I cannot figure out anyway to flag/star/favorite emails within the Sense email program. (Note, NOT the Gmail app, but the Email app.)

I realize I can install the stock Android app, or even K-9. But I really do love everything about the Sense app except this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much for your input!

Cheers,
Michelle

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones