• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Magic vs HTC TYTN II

ahanson

Apr 27, 2009
I am currently using the HTC TYTN II and am considering moving to the HTC Magic Android handset.
I am researching the Android platform and am impressed by it, hence the move.
I am really just after some reviews on the handset from people who have one, and what the Android OS is like and how it compares to Windows Mobile 6.1. I understand that Android is based on the Linux OS, which will be faster, and less troublesome than my current Windows Mobile handset.
Can anyone fill me in on the above.
Thanks in advance.

You will probably struggle a little bit with some reviews of the magic since it isn't yet released. There are a few reviews around the web, but they're all generic type ones. Real user reviews are what you really want.

Give it a few weeks maybe and i bet a fair few people will have opinions on the handset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones