• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc my touch 4 g dies np reason switch sim &sd card my touch 3 g ..?lost

A

Android Question

I need help Please, so I was sailing happily. on my HTC my touch 4 g, ,then phone just dies, try different chargers,,,DEAD. so I remove Solavei similar and SD card to my touch 3 g and now lost in every direction, worst being the lose of 2340 texts I was saving for court evedence

I really need all texts
unable tobplay videos on YouTube
lost many contacts
having to spend many hours with setting e mail acts all over again
AND this dump (me) phone won't do any downloads, apps etc. I was just getting comfortable finally Now back to wishing I had landline,,,,,,I have been threw tons of ISP s. only to get over billed, tons of cell smartphones I loose break or carryers lie about costs... .why can't I get the hang of these electronics, so now had cable sh
ut off was going to try get movies threw phone but,,,,, Waaaaaaaa. NOTHING EVER WORKS the way promsed,,,,solavei disapoonted aswell,,....is it. just me? I swear I have less time for life and more distant from friends and family when all these gadgets promise more freedom and staying connected is bullpit,,aloha

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones