• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC One X or Razr Maxx. Why?

pmerandi

Lurker
Aug 13, 2012
Hi All,

Before I pose my question let me say that yes I know both the HOX and Razr Maxx are both on different carriers. My current phone is on AT&T. However the contract is coming to an end Sept. 12th, and I need a few questions answered.

1. Other than a better battery and possible phone reception why would I want to choose the Razr Maxx? Also with all the reported issues that people have been having with the new ICS upgrade why would that be something that I would want to push through with and deal with?

2. With the HTC One X having a larger screen, better camera, a some what smoother user interface and a quicker processor what reason would I have to not stay with AT&T and choose this phone.

3. I currently have an IPhone 4 16gb, so expanding my storage is not much of a concern.

Any further comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Obviously Go with the RAZR Maxx. i Currently own the Razr maxx and The most time i got without a Charge was a Full 5 Days. Till i had to Charge it.. Unbelievable right? Well Cause i dont use it much.. But i tend to Play Dead Trigger from 40% down to 10% (warning pops up showing battery low) And it Lasted a Good 3 Hours with 4G Off and Wifi also.. Just Gaming..

The One X Looks good But its Your Decision And Yeah Ditch The iPhone Its User Interface hasent changed at all since it launched in 2007.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones