• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Sense UI Browser vs Stock Android Browser. Different Pinch-To-Zoom Behavior.

really old topic now but..... I hated this without ever having used the stock android browser. and only realized what was causing it after bumping into this thread. while reading the numerous trolls getting in the way of the solution with unnecessary criticism I took a look at my settings. (works for dolphin and HTC browsers)

It only does the screwy reformat after pinch to zoom if you are using a text size setting other than "normal". if you use P2Z with the normal setting, it holds your location within the page after removing your fingers from the screen. leaves your zoomed area in the middle of your fingers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones