1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General HTC Sensesation NO sound at all

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Aruman, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Aruman

Aruman Lurker
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    Hey guys, a friend of mine bought the Sensation 4G, but the problem is that it has no sound/audio at all, Can't hear Any music/ movies on the speaker and on headphones, no rings, you can make call but you can't hear anything and the other person can't hear you either so the speakers and the mic doesn't work, other than that the phones work great, but the audio problem, I've taught it was a os problem and I factory restore it, with no luck, then I flash it to the Sensation XE but still no luck, so is it a Hardware problem? do any of you guys have the same problem is there any fix for it?

Anyways thanks a lot.

Aruman.

Advertisement

2. lucas.childers

lucas.childers Android Enthusiast
    None

May 7, 2011
    I only have 2 ideas, either Factory Reset, or return it. This sounds like a major problem, if you have a certain period where you can return it, do it!

3. tangcla

tangcla Lurker
    None

Oct 25, 2011
    I found my phone developed the same problem for this starting yesterday as well. Have you had any progress with your phone?

4. tangcla

tangcla Lurker
    None

Oct 25, 2011
    I noticed that if I put the phone on silent, then the lag in dialer disappears. It's as if the phone is lagging because it can't find an audio output source.