• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Htc wildfire cdma "bee"

Hi Guys!! I'm looking for solution to make a recovery and create a custom ROM for HTC Wildfire Bee? I'm new to Android and ROM developing but I have plenty of time to work on it right now just show me the right direction. I know there are two RUUs available for the Bee right now, Alltel and C Spire. Maybe we can make our recovery and custom ROM off these two RUUs?

Another question is, my phone is from Cox. Can I used the custom ROM -once we successfully created a ROM from Alltel or C Spire to my phone?

Thank you so much!!

Hi IslandintheSUN,

I have the same phone, and also I'm willing to do something with it, but I have not too much time, I did some research and I found some procs that didn't work, but you can take a look at this guide so you can get some idea what you need to do.

Also if you have the HROOT 0.24.0000 you'll learn that this a though one, so I'm trying (with precaution) the procs avaliable, hopefully I'll find one. and for sure I'm gonna post it in the forums.

If you have tried some let me know and we can share which procs are non workable for this version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones