• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Huawei Mate 20 + Android 9] Tasker does not execute tasks

freetiger

Lurker
Jan 16, 2019
Hello guys,

I try to set tasker to my new Mate 20 phone. I installed it with all authorizations, and I disabled the automatic save power control.

I set a first task – turn Bluetooth ON at 9AM. The task is running but at 9AM the Bluetooth is steel OFF and on the screen I have a popup “Allow Tasker to enable Bluetooth ?”.

A second task – Put the phone in Vibration mode at 10AM. At 10AM the phone switch to Vibration, but on the screen I have another popup “The vibration mode is activated”.

Why these popups, what I missed ?

Thanks for your help

Hello Thom,

Thank you for your help. I added Tasker in the list of Administrators and now Vibration and WiFi turns on without popups. However, the popup Bluetooth is still there.

I tested with another apps (Power Schedule, Automate, ..) and I have the same issue.

As if only the user have the permission to turn ON/OFF the Bluetooth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones