• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HUGE Signal Change When Upgraded to ICS

Well our house hold has two Skyrockets. One just updated to the leaked ICS and one on gingerbread. And lemme tell you, I have been doing some testing and I have noticed two major improvements.. Number one..My signal on the ICS is double sometimes than on gingerbread! And the battery is also slightly better.. I put the phones side by side, right on the couch and watched the signal meter for like fifteen minutes and the phone running ICS was always WAY better signal.. Very interesting...

SC20120406-112337.png

Screenshot_2012-04-06-11-23-28.png

Are you able to have larger images for contacts now instead of the tiny 64x64 pics?

Well our house hold has two Skyrockets. One just updated to the leaked ICS and one on gingerbread. And lemme tell you, I have been doing some testing and I have noticed two major improvements.. Number one..My signal on the ICS is double sometimes than on gingerbread! And the battery is also slightly better.. I put the phones side by side, right on the couch and watched the signal meter for like fifteen minutes and the phone running ICS was always WAY better signal.. Very interesting...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones