• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I hate America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... still trying to make WMD an issue. I take it you cant read or think for yourself.

uhm, last time I checked as of a minute ago YOU LIED to the WORLD and INVADED another country and dumped soon to be a Trillion dollars fighting yet another WAR that made Haliburton RICH along with the leader Dick Cheney.

Funny how you tend to gloss over FACTS.
I can probably find you some names of Parents whose children DIED believing that LIE, want to tell them why WMD's is an issue.

btw - 8 years of Bush and yet no Bin Laden but yet your own Government can catch you running a red light as you pointed out in another thread.:D

So Bin Laden attacked the most powerful country whose President vowed to get him dead or alive and had about 8 years BUT Bin Laden is still out there. I guess we should not make him an issue anymore right.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones