• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I need help! zte warp 4g LTE n9510.... stuck in sys recovery

Okay so here's the deal... Rooted using framaroot everything was fine... I was in my toolbox looking at boot image replacement options and I think I accidentally clicked the recovery boot image and rebooted... Now my phone is stuck in sys recovery and I cannot get past it. Tried data reset.. Don't know what to do. If I hold the vol down it goes back to sys rec. If I hold vol up it goes to boot image of android. If I hold vol up and down it goes to a black screen and status there until I pull the batt.... Anything anyone could help me with????

Point me in the or right direction maybe????

yea that is a problem... the solution, is using this
http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...0940-tool-alpha-zte-warp-4g-unbrick-tool.html
a little tool we came up with, can get you back into a working custom recovery as far as im aware, which in turn will allow you to flash a rom. its not a push button solution but its as close as you will ever get to one, and youre very lucky this phone is capable of that because past ones werent, be VERY careful with things like that toolbox it can easily brick your phone if not handled carefully

Reactions: Bee1 and Bizzerk
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones