• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I rooted, flashed eclipse, now what

jasf

Mar 24, 2011
I got tired of my phone slowing down and force closing so I rooted and flashed Eclipse yesterday, but now I want more. I put go launcher back on b.c. I liked the ability to assign two functions to icons, e.g. tap for sms & swype for google talk.

What should I do now? What new and exciting things can I do to make the phone even better.

There are always other phones out there... but you could just over to Tweak 3.0 and start using the terminal emulator to jump around between setups. Makes for a little linux type fun and gives your phone some ICS like function.

Dave

Ditto on getting Tweaked. Make sure you're on FP5 first. I don't know for sure but it'll probably run better than Eclipse. It's the best I've used.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones