• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I semi-bricked my droid x, wat do?

Ok, I have a Motorola Droid X, it was flashed to cricket while rooted. For some reason I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the programming call screen but it can't complete the call because it has no service I guess. Is there some way I can get this thing back into operation? I just want to use it as a mini wifi tablet basically, I don't want to hook it up with service yet. Can anyone help me?

Ok, I have a Motorola Droid X, it was flashed to cricket while rooted. For some reason I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the programming call screen but it can't complete the call because it has no service I guess. Is there some way I can get this thing back into operation? I just want to use it as a mini wifi tablet basically, I don't want to hook it up with service yet. Can anyone help me?
Sounds like you need to sbf it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones