• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I thought I read on here somewhere

It's true, they did increase the WFG to 60 days due to the backorder.

However, I am pretty sure that they only did it for orders placed when the backorder was 4-6 weeks. So that may be over by now.

You could always try calling back and getting a different person. A lot of times it really depends on who you get on the phone and how much they are willing to do.

Upvote 0
He's pissed he can't sync bluetooth with his BMW among other things. That does suck but IMO he will never be happy. He could have to most perfect phone in the world and he'll find something wrong. We waited 4 1/2 weeks for it to be delivered. I've talked to 2 CSR's and a manager and they all say no and that there never was.

Upvote 0
I've talked to 2 CSR's and a manager and they all say no and that there never was.

The "no" part may be true, as I am pretty sure it was just something they temporarily did due to the backorder.

But the "never was" part is 100% false. Several people on this board were able to do it and several other people (including myself) had CSR's confirm that it was true.

Upvote 0
He's pissed he can't sync bluetooth with his BMW among other things. That does suck but IMO he will never be happy. He could have to most perfect phone in the world and he'll find something wrong. We waited 4 1/2 weeks for it to be delivered. I've talked to 2 CSR's and a manager and they all say no and that there never was.

How long ago was the phone actually delivered? I'd say your SOL if it was more than 30 days ago.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones