• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i wanna flash my old, locked, (and i think corrupted?) moto g xt1034 and nothings working

can someone help? i forgot the password years ago and i cant get in because i keep getting an error message that says "com.android.phone has stopped". i have the firmware, and am in fastboot flash mode but rsd lite wont recognize it :/ help plss
why not just do a hard reset? you will need your google acct used when you originally set up the phone though.

Upvote 0
hey! I actually tried to hard reset it before doing anything else, but it just wouldnt work and it would boot back to the lock screen just like any other option on the fastboot menu :( thx for ur help tho
that's not a hard reset. its a combination of power + vol buttons. this will take you to the recovery menu. one of the options is doing a factory reset. upon boot it should ask you for your google account. there should be no lockscreen.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones