• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I would kill to be able to skip songs without unlocking...

fizgig

Dec 12, 2009
Coming from an Iphone, while I was jogging, if I wanted to skip to the next song I could take the Iphone out of my pocket and double-click the home button and get a small song skip forward/backward/pause option. I didn't have to unlock or anything to get there.

Sure wish Android had something like this. Perhaps double-clicking the shutter button to get there.

*Note to self: Never give fizgig any personal information about me. Instead, give him a rival's information.
You'd kill, but not pay. Would you kill for pay? ;)

Anyways, I had an iPhone before my Droid, too, and I agree. It was really convenient to switch songs without unlocking. It might be nice to be able to switch songs without pushing the power button. Maybe hit the up/down volume buttons? On second thought, that would be an optional thing, because you wouldn't always want it on.

Great app idea!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones