• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ICS Source Available

Really for something like this there is no ETA, the more devs working on it the quicker it should be but even those devs won't say it will be reported by a certian date.

yeah twisted keeps everyone updated as much as possible and posts his code on github allowing anyone to help out. From what i have read it seems touch screen and audio are the two biggest things currently being worked on. The current build does not boot, but is getting close. I would say a month or two we should have some solid ICS roms launching especially with the rumored release of the galaxy nexus in december. That will help a lot, but keep in mind the bolt is not the most dev friendly phone ever made.

Upvote 0
I was thinking when the nexus drops perhaps it's NFL app would work
The other problem is the nexus won't have "its" NFL app, it will be the app off of the market. The same one every phone has. So it'll either have to be something in the system that lets it work or they'll have to update the app. I was hoping something in the system would be there that we tbolters could take.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones