• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you love Droid read this.

lohr700

Apr 16, 2010
Soo.. I was reading some tech news just now and I came across a pretty interesting article. I know we all love android ;), and dislike crapple, so this is just something else that we can all rub into crapple users faces. lol

Adobe Calling Quits on Flash for iPhone - PCWorld

best lines in this article:

"...the iPhone isn't the only game in town...Adobe is working closely with Google to bring Flash Player and Adobe Air to Android-based smartphones (Motorola Droid, Nexus One, HTC Incredible, Sprint Evo)..."

"...Adobe now says it plans to concentrate on developing for Google's Android mobile operating system,..."

Hope you enjoyed reading that. :D

Reactions: Vaetix
Well thats certainly some good news. It seems the tide is starting to change. I just hope we can look forward to the same amount of polish iphone apps have in the coming years. The biggest advantage of the android platform is the diversity of the hardware, although that can also be its biggest drawback at the same time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones