• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you ordered the 3D from Wirefly, question for you! (Answered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsxr150

Oct 5, 2010
Hi guys/gals! I'm looking for some input on people who ordered from Wirefly; especially those who pre-ordered.

Did you receive the "retail" packaging? Also, for those who pre-ordered, how far from release date did you get the phone?

Thank you very much for the input!

i pre ordered. I think the phone came out on a friday and I got it on Tuesday. I'm not sure which package I received, but it had the oem box, with manuals, and chargers. Hope that helps you.

FWIW - I might be jumping ship to the EPIC 4G, but might not be able to cause when you order from Wirefly, you agree to have their own ETF if you change anything on your account within the first 6 months, which sucks - double ETF potentially.

Upvote 0
Hi guys/gals! I'm looking for some input on people who ordered from Wirefly; especially those who pre-ordered.

Did you receive the "retail" packaging? Also, for those who pre-ordered, how far from release date did you get the phone?

Thank you very much for the input!

When you mean "retail" packaging, are you referring to the box the carrier would have? If so, then that is exactly what you will get from us. We get the phones we ship to customers directly from the carrier, so it is the same box and packing as you would get from the carrier directly.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
I updated the post title. And yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. Two seperate Wirefly reps told me today that the phone would ship when they receive it at the warehouse; even if it was before release date. I'm simply wondering if I can look forward to the phone ON release day or a few days after. Sounds like a few days after...

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
I updated the post title. And yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. Two seperate Wirefly reps told me today that the phone would ship when they receive it at the warehouse; even if it was before release date. I'm simply wondering if I can look forward to the phone ON release day or a few days after. Sounds like a few days after...

PM me your order # and I will see what I can do to get it shipped out to you as soon as we are able to ship them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones