• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Im hooked to android so here I am :p

hi
I m kristal, new to the forum, and new to android, got my samsung galaxy S only three days ago and am hooked allready, hoping to get more fun out of android by reading on the forum. hopefully finding some cool new apps, and some games for the kids, and for mummy ofcourse
ow before I forget LOL, I am a mother of three, the youngest is only seven months old , the middle one is nine, and my oldest is seventeen and is gradually making his steps into the big world without mum and dad to watch him all the time..dad is also "involved" in our lives fulltime:p and has been my best friend and love for over twenty years now:D

living in the netherlands on a farm, ( we are not farmers by the way) and enjoying life to the fullest

hope to see you around on the message board
kristal

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones