1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm pretty happy with T mobile, are you?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ickster, May 26, 2011.

1. ickster

ickster Android Enthusiast

I'm two weeks in and returned my phone today for exchange. T-mobile has been great. Every encounter has been as pleasent as it can be. I've been at Sprint and MetroPCS in the last few months, wasn't happy. No comparision IMHO.
    I'm curious how others feel about T Mobile?
    I know the G2X has had issues so don't really want to hear device specific complaints.So no trashing phones.
    I get a live person, they've been real helpful, and I know I'm speaking to people that actually live here in the states LOL. They're great in the store too. People have reported returning phones multiple times, which says to me they are showing great service there.
    And I got 25 mbps the other day according to Speedtest!
    Wow...that is fast!! Never got more than 2.0 mbps @ Sprint or MetroPcs.
    I'm pretty happy. And this considering I've returned the phone and am waiting impatiently for my replacement....hope the screen bleed isn't bad LOL
    I only started this thread cause I answered my own question and couldn't delete the thread. But I am curious how others feel about T Mobile. Mods please don't move this thread, I think it's relevent as far as G2Xs getting returned and T Mobiles attitude

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LunchBB

LunchBB Android Enthusiast

I like Tmobile as a phone carrier company. They are the one who nickel and dim us. We can still use the phone as WIFI hot spot without an additional plan, or nasty threatening text message sent by ATT. They don't always have the best phone but now they are catching up.

T-Mobile G2X Forum

The T-Mobile G2X release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews