• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm pretty happy with T mobile, are you?

ickster

Android Enthusiast
Jan 22, 2011
N. Texas
I'm two weeks in and returned my phone today for exchange. T-mobile has been great. Every encounter has been as pleasent as it can be. I've been at Sprint and MetroPCS in the last few months, wasn't happy. No comparision IMHO.
I'm curious how others feel about T Mobile?
I know the G2X has had issues so don't really want to hear device specific complaints.So no trashing phones.
I get a live person, they've been real helpful, and I know I'm speaking to people that actually live here in the states LOL. They're great in the store too. People have reported returning phones multiple times, which says to me they are showing great service there.
And I got 25 mbps the other day according to Speedtest!
Wow...that is fast!! Never got more than 2.0 mbps @ Sprint or MetroPcs.
I'm pretty happy. And this considering I've returned the phone and am waiting impatiently for my replacement....hope the screen bleed isn't bad LOL
I only started this thread cause I answered my own question and couldn't delete the thread. But I am curious how others feel about T Mobile. Mods please don't move this thread, I think it's relevent as far as G2Xs getting returned and T Mobiles attitude

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones