• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

image viewer with 100% zoom

buckyandroid

Apr 5, 2011
I'm looking for a free image viewer with 100% zoom. I have some large PNG files (1000px by 6000 px) that are browser page captures, and want to be able to read the text on the Android phone. This requires the viewer to have 100% zoom (pixel by pixel, no magnification).

I've tried the built-in Android gallery, QuickPic, PicsIn. They don't have 100% zoom. Any free image viewers out there with this capability?

Use an RDP app like Teamviewer (free for personal use) to open the images on your PC's or Mac's screen in your preferred viewer, where you can zoom in all you want, and view and manage it all remotely.

thanks for the suggestion, but I need to be able to do this offline (no network connection).

I also tried Large Image Viewer, but that doesn't do 100%/pixel by pixel, at least not for PNG. Any other suggestions out there? I used to be able to do this with XnView on the Windows Mobile 6, surely Android must have an app?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones