• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

import photos

R

ray coe

I have a Samsung galaxy II with boost mobile as my carrier. I just purchased a dell Inspiring 15 7000 Series Notebook. I'm trying to import or copy photos into my picture library on my Notebook. Can you tell me how to do this. Its windows 8 intel

Install the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones to the notebook. Plug the phone into the notebook. It'll appear as a drive, When you open it you should have 2 folders in it - Card and Phone.

The photos are in there - most of them in folders named DCIM (and in folders inside those folders) - there's one in Card and one in Phone. But some may be in other places. Gallery doesn't keep all photos in one place, it shows you all the photos anywhere on the phone.

Just drag and drop, copy and paste - whatever you do to copy a file from one place to another.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones