• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Incpio Sale

B360155

Jan 13, 2011
North Richland Hills, TX
If you have a Droid X and plan to keep it for awhile and like a nice slim quality case, Incipio has the Silicrylic Droid X case on sale for $5.19 including free delivery. Just go to their website at myincipio.com. Great case, I just ordered a spare. RAZR, Rezound or GNex, I haven't seen anything out there yet worth trading in my DX for.

Thanks for the heads up. Just snagged another one. I love the one i've had for 6 months now, but the corners have started to crack a little (on the hard plastic near the headphone port) and I am missing a chunk out of the corner near the hdmi/usb port as well. This thing has taken quite a beating and for this price, if I get another couple months till my early upgrade is here, it's a win/win for a whole five dollars. This case also fits well into the bestbuy/rocketfish holster also to those who may have that. Great slim fit case!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones