• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible (Florida)

rossmathis

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
Hello all...the name is Ross and I'm from Tallahassee, FL. I just recently got the HTC Incredible and figured I'd stay up to date on all the Android glory through this site.

So far my only concern with the HTC Incredible is the battery life. I hear its just a matter of cycles before the battery really gets in its prime, so we'll have to wait and see. I may bite and get an extended battery, when prices come down.

Definitely not getting one that turns my phone into a whale, so it better fit without any additional crap (that's what she said).

I understand there is a lot still in development with a few of these apps, but I can't wait 'til all is running pristine.

Hello all...the name is Ross and I'm from Tallahassee, FL. I just recently got the HTC Incredible and figured I'd stay up to date on all the Android glory through this site.

So far my only concern with the HTC Incredible is the battery life. I hear its just a matter of cycles before the battery really gets in its prime, so we'll have to wait and see. I may bite and get an extended battery, when prices come down.

Definitely not getting one that turns my phone into a whale, so it better fit without any additional crap (that's what she said).

I understand there is a lot still in development with a few of these apps, but I can't wait 'til all is running pristine.
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones