• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xkingofgodzx

Android Enthusiast
May 15, 2010
New York
So i figured i would start this thread because i just found out a line on my plan has an upgrade. I have had my beautiful HTC Incredible since May of last year and it has been the best phone i have ever owned and the best phone in my opinion since its younger brother(Thunderbolt) came out. I have loved every aspect of this phone, right down to the crazy contoured back and red interior, actually those are two things that really drew me to the phone in the first place.

This phone really is amazing. Even today, if i didnt want a bigger screen, this would be my phone until the Incredible 2 or even beyond that. Its such an amazing piece of technology and it opened me up to its great online community here and on XDA.

Sadly since i have an upgrade, i am most likely getting the Thunderbolt this coming week or two. I am seriously contemplating not even selling this beauty and putting it in a display case(haha JK) but seriously this is a great phone. I might keep it and maybe start learning how to develop roms and such but who knows (I am a starving college student so money is always good). Money or first phone love? haha well my Fiancee is jealous of my phone but its ok.

So thank you everyone on this forum for everything in these awesome past two years, ill still be here in the Incredible section checking stuff out once and a while but ill see you guys in the Thunderbolt section!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones