• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible view from NorCal!!

Hey Guys,

New to the Android Community, just bought my first Smarty and did not want it to be from Apple, so, here we are and I got to tell ya, this HTC phone is Incredible. It will take a couple of days for me to figure this one out. Nice to have a Forum to turn to for help. Special Thanks to Rob for all the hard work in getting this Forum going!! Hope to talk to some of you in the near future. As I stated in the Title, the View Is Incredible Form NorCal...GO INCREDIBLE!!

Hey Guys,

New to the Android Community, just bought my first Smarty and did not want it to be from Apple, so, here we are and I got to tell ya, this HTC phone is Incredible. It will take a couple of days for me to figure this one out. Nice to have a Forum to turn to for help. Special Thanks to Rob for all the hard work in getting this Forum going!! Hope to talk to some of you in the near future. As I stated in the Title, the View Is Incredible Form NorCal...GO INCREDIBLE!!
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones