• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible vs EVO 4G (Verizon VS Sprint)

Which one?

• Verizon HTC Incredible

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

TopDNBass

Jan 30, 2009
I'm stuck here.. No idea which way to shift.
There is no 4G in my area atm (orange county) and there isn't confirmation of when it may come.
Sprint stores say probably before the years end, but who wants to pay an extra 10 dollars for nothing?

What is the entire cost of the evo? Including plans etc.
For all you that had sprint before, how much is the cost of having a family plan (1500 minutes, unlimited texting) without the evo and with the evo (including 10 premium)
It's not simply 10 dollars more, is it, theres some extra cost?

The incredible requires a $30 monthly data fee, but that's it.
In the end the vzw will be slightly more expensive..

I think I prefer the look of the incredible though, and the fact that it has 8gb onboard memory.
However the 4g (when it arrives) would be nice.
Also theres the AMOLED vs TFT discussion..
Evo is 4.3" vs Incredibles 3.7"
Thoughts?

Seems like either way I'll need to wait at least a month :p
Sucks because I have a broken G1 and can't seem to find a backup..

I liked the last post, LOL, I'll wait for that phone to come out from the Shadows.
Then compare, and make a decision.

'til then though, I could set up an account with Sprint, try the evo 4g for 30 days and if something goes wrong such as bad service, the shadow owns, or incredibles come back into stock.
Then I simply refund and switch to verizon..
Now to get an Evo 4G to try out :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones