• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

install third-party applications in the car head unit

man first login to system version ( and click the MCU number several times then put the password ( you have to double check what is the password ) from that you have to enable both USB debugging and developer mode). then from the screen setting you have to go to build number and activate the developer mode ( by clicking the build number several time 7-10 times) then go to USB configuration and change the USB to transfer file mode. then you are ready to add whatever app you want. i can help on that if you need free of cost. at any time
man first login to system version ( and click the MCU number several times then put the password ( you have to double check what is the password ) from that you have to enable both USB debugging and developer mode). then from the screen setting you have to go to build number and activate the developer mode ( by clicking the build number several time 7-10 times) then go to USB configuration and change the USB to transfer file mode. then you are ready to add whatever app you want. i can help on that if you need free of cost. at any time
Hello how are you?
Could you help me please to add carbitlink to my car?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones