• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Internal space issue and just ROOTED!

airrunner

Dec 25, 2010
Hello all i have just today rooted my htc desire and put the latest release of the oxygen flash to my phone. I have now put all my apps back on with titanium root. But now on apps 2 sd i only have 35 mb left???

Now i thought once rooted i can force every app to run solely from my sd card, have i read this incorrectly? or am i making a mistake somewhere?

I sincerely thank any of you who take time to help me out you, many thanks in advanced!!

Hello all i have just today rooted my htc desire and put the latest release of the oxygen flash to my phone. I have now put all my apps back on with titanium root. But now on apps 2 sd i only have 35 mb left???

Now i thought once rooted i can force every app to run solely from my sd card, have i read this incorrectly? or am i making a mistake somewhere?

I sincerely thank any of you who take time to help me out you, many thanks in advanced!!

There are many apps on the market that will let you move the rest. Don't move anything that you currently have a widget running for or you'll lose functionality.

Upvote 0
There are many apps on the market that will let you move the rest. Don't move anything that you currently have a widget running for or you'll lose functionality.

Not if he uses the a2sd script as this tricks the phone into believing the EXT partition is part of the internal memory, therefore he will be able to run any app with a widget without problems and save loads of internal space, I've currently got about 100 apps and I've still got 45mb free. It will be 165mb when I flash a custom table :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones