• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[International / GSM] Google Music Transparent with Album Art Widget?

I've seen plenty of transparent ones which are fantastic but I would like to add album art as well, is it possible to do an album art google music widget? I heard the way google stores the album art makes it difficult.

I think a lot of people would really love it!

Screenshot_2011-12-16-10-56-51-1.png

Is your transparent widget the newest version of Google Music or the older version floating around? If it's the newest version would you mind sharing it?

AFA the album art, I would think it'd be difficult. I'm sure once Google releases the API we'll see some better looking widgets and integration with other music player, ie: Uber, Pure Music, etc

Upvote 0
Is your transparent widget the newest version of Google Music or the older version floating around? If it's the newest version would you mind sharing it?

AFA the album art, I would think it'd be difficult. I'm sure once Google releases the API we'll see some better looking widgets and integration with other music player, ie: Uber, Pure Music, etc

Oh I didn't make that one....but it's here updated on 12/16/11

[APP] Transparent Widget - Music2 (ICS Music App...) (v4.1.511 on 12/16/11!) - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones