• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[International / GSM] I'm looking for PA 2.54 for Nexus i9250, anyone able to upload it?

DrHeimlich

Lurker
Nov 22, 2012
The Story
I was running Paranoid Android 2.54 on my Galaxy Nexus i9250 and it was amazing, I loved it. But then I decided to update to Paranoid Android 2.99, however, this version although offers tablet UI, it still keeps the bottom row of icons and button to open all the apps, which I find annoying (am I doing something wrong???). So after working out I probably won't use the pie feature I decided to go back and install 2.54 again. But me being me I didn't back it up. So now I can't find the file anywhere, there are some links in tutorials but they are all dead. I found the Dark Passion version but it also lacks the full tablet UI feature. The only other close ROM I found was 2.54 for i9200 and i9300. I tried installing them but I get Status 7. I tried to open the update-binary file and add a # to the front line (also tried deleting it) but then I got a different "error in file: ****" (IS THERE A WAY I CAN MAKE THIS WORK?)

Short
I'm looking for Paranoid Android 2.54 for Galaxy Nexus i9250. All links online are dead, is there anyone that could upload it for me?

I would also be happy with trying other ROMs that can do this but so far I haven't found any, they always have the bottom row of buttons with the button to view all the apps

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones