• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introduction - Sumit Bhardwaj, Technical Associate from Mumbai, India

Hi Friends,

Myself Sumit Bhardwaj, more popularly known by the handle krazy_about_technology in technology forums. I am working as a Technical Associate with a Bangalore, India based IT company and am currently living in Mumbai. I am a geek at heart and a gadget freak too :) I love reading tech magazines and exploring new technologies. Software Development is my biggest hobby although I never made it my profession as it sucks the fun out of it.

I have came from Windows Mobile world, was using it for last 3 years. Now after Microsoft's (and other 3rd party vendors like Opera) abandonment of the platform, My next big interest was in Android OS, it being an open source (thus tweakable, configurable, etc etc..) and modern operating system designed from scratch for mobile devices. And my-oh-my, my first experience is trmendously exciting, entertaining and energising :)

I currently own a Galaxy S I9003 smartphone with Android 2.2 (Froyo) and ardently waiting for the Gingerbread update (which should be coming soon now, after Samsung's announcement). I hope to have a good time being in this community and will contribute whatever I can to it.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones