• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root invalid signatures?

3finger

Feb 27, 2012
Tampa Bay, Fl
i just used the 3-click root to root my brothers optimus m.. I've tried to flash 2 different roms and with both i get invalid/incorrect signatures errors when trying to flash through recovery.. what's the best stable, fully functioning rom to flash that won't give me errors through recovery? I've tried reppard's cm7 and Kelsomod rc2..

i just used the 3-click root to root my brothers optimus m.. I've tried to flash 2 different roms and with both i get invalid/incorrect signatures errors when trying to flash through recovery.. what's the best stable, fully functioning rom to flash that won't give me errors through recovery? I've tried reppard's cm7 and Kelsomod rc2..

Go into recovery... go into Flash zip menu (Now here you will see 2 options) 1. Choose zip from sdcard 2. Toggle signature verification......Choose # 2 and make sure it says Signature Check: Disabled below.

That will take care of that problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones