• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is it possible to....on the S2 Galaxy?

tsam19

Jan 3, 2012
Hello all

2 things to ask.

1st - when ending a call on the s2, is there any way of changing the 'hanging up' notification to something else, like 'ending call' or similar?

2nd - Is there any way of having a 'data' toggle switch alongside 'wifi, gps, bluetooth, silent mode, auto rotation' on the swipe down menu / notification area like on GB 2.3.5 incorporated on ICS 4.0.3 ?

Thanks for all your replies :thumbup:

Never saw that option in widget soid and I use it. Will have to try it. Although maybe its for the paid version. Using the free one currently.

You may just utilise the free version as the features are almost similar to the paid/donate version. I'm using the free one as well and you may use the following snapshots as reference to setup your toggles. Have fun;)

74c50454-b75b-5de5.jpg

74c50454-b798-a8b7.jpg

Upvote 0
Yeah... figured it out. It was in "notification" which appeared when it was updated months ago. Since I already set up mine on the homescreens, never actually played with it.

Nice idea actually.

Swordfish, the data toggle can be placed on the homescreen. Its just a button that you can use to switch on/off data line without pressing the power button and doing from there. Widgetsoid has that. 3G watchdog pro also have that widget now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones