• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is the speaker really this bad or is mine broken?

Is your speakerphone loud enough?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

BigJim94

Jun 2, 2010
NJ
I have seen some people complain about the speakerphone and I have to say I thought that it was just bad. Now I am wondering if mine is worse than just everyone else because when i put the phone in the car dock I can barely hear a thing. Also I have missed a few calls because I did not hear my phone in my pocket. The final straw came yesterday... It was my daughters birthday and her cousin from across the country left a voice message singing happy birthday and I had to practically put the phone up to her ear as if it was a call so she could hear it.:mad::(:mad:

Is there anyone with an X that has a speaker that is just loud and clear? I am thinking of going back to the store to compare...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones