• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues after 4.0.3 upgrade with Bluetooth music streaming and transfer

bingo66

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
After the upgrade to 4.0.3 I noticed that the bluetooth audio streaming is not passing the mp3 tag information anymore to the receiver. Any idea how this can be fixed again ?

Another thing that I noticed - before I was able to send via bluetooth my files to the SGS2 without having to acknowledge the file transfer on the phone (now it looks like I have to authorize for every single file transfer on the phone) - this is pretty stupid if you would like to send often some new mp3 files to your phone which is sometimes laying somewhere a couple of meters away. All of this was working so fine in Gingerbread vesion.

I hope someone can help me fix this again.

Tx in advance.

Build number
IML74K.XWLP7
Kernel version 3.0.15-I9100XWLP7-CL340913

Is there someome who is also suffering with this behaviour - always having to authorize the bluetooth filetransferts. If you would like to send 10 files you will have to do this 10 times.

Or is there any developper who could eventually via a selfmade app - disable this bluetooth authorization request. Any help is more then welcome.

tx in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones