• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help issues with Android Market on HTC Desire

This may be the same issue on other phones but its happening to my Desire but not on my brother's hero. I have a HTC Desire Running Froyo 2.2 on Cellular South's network. This has been an on going issue. I can try going to an app i downloaded in the market, try to update it and its gives me an error message like "NOT Found The requested item could not be found." It doesnt matter if i'm using 3G or Wifi I still get the same message. I uninstalled the updates for the market, and cleared the cache for gmail, it seemed to work for a little bit but now its showing back up. I'm getting fed up with it. What can i do to fix this?

Thanks

This may be the same issue on other phones but its happening to my Desire but not on my brother's hero. I have a HTC Desire Running Froyo 2.2 on Cellular South's network. This has been an on going issue. I can try going to an app i downloaded in the market, try to update it and its gives me an error message like "NOT Found The requested item could not be found." It doesnt matter if i'm using 3G or Wifi I still get the same message. I uninstalled the updates for the market, and cleared the cache for gmail, it seemed to work for a little bit but now its showing back up. I'm getting fed up with it. What can i do to fix this?

Thanks

Are you running a custom ROM or stock. If its ongoing I would just try a factory reset first

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones