• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help it happens to everybody?

juank

Lurker
Aug 9, 2010
Hi guys!
I'm on holidays and i'm been using my mini, I use it not a full but i listen 2or3 songs, download anything from market, 1or2 calls and about 20 minutes of 3g intrnet, it has been disconnected from ac with 100%battery at about 8h ago. It's real or my mini have a problem. I have task killer and i try not to use more tasks at same time, only lokbot and bakup and rwstore because without that i can't have signal.
Thank you guys!

Hi,

See other threads in this sub-forum about the poor battery some experience with this phone.

Poor signal makes the phone work harder to keep in touch with the network and this will kill your battery faster.

Using task killers only makes it worse since Android tries to guess your need and keeps often used apps in "standby". So when you kill them, Android works harder to keep them in memory again - so this would only be a bad circle and drains more battery.

Updating the phones firmware might help (please remember to backup contact and messages etc. before doing so).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones