• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ive had the EVO V since launch...

MT Rotor

Android Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2011
:)Not quite sure if I figured out all the ICS features...

I'm not into the games, or apps at least...what's there to do on a awesome android phone
(I do have a Google+ account for sh1ts&giggles)

I have soundhoud and AK notepad as my main apps,but other than that am I missing anything?

I currently got the trident Kraken AMS from amazon and its a sick case,dropped once and still held together.

:)Not quite sure if I figured out all the ICS features...

I'm not into the games, or apps at least...what's there to do on a awesome android phone
(I do have a Google+ account for sh1ts&giggles)

I have soundhoud and AK notepad as my main apps,but other than that am I missing anything?

I currently got the trident Kraken AMS from amazon and its a sick case,dropped once and still held together.

I did a video review on YouTube® about the trident kraken. It's an awesome case. But I've dropped mine 3 times now in the 1 month that I've had it and it blasts apart every single time. But, due to the silicone skin inside, my phone is always fine. Other than that, it's probably my favorite case that I've owned for any phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones