• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jelly Bean Rom Guide & Mods

Small mod from Iasic.2000 polish developer

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1997441

[*]build.prop tweaks
[*]the "better" Gmail
[*] Torch ( from Cyanogenmod )
[*] better gps.conf file
[*] Cleans wipe dalvik cache and cache during installation
[*] can be (should didn't test in stock recovery ) flashed in stock recovery.
[/list]
Download: Version2 here
Changelog v2: Added ripple lock and smart rotation ( thanks to jarar2 )

Please give me a feedback

CREDITS:
Cyanogenmod Westcrips Supermatos
Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
I'm in a spot of bother! I decided I would restore my Neat lpy as the battery life on this rom is not great. So I go ahead and perform a restore and when I reboot my Siyah logo flashes twice before dying. I have to pull the battery out and put it back in again in order to get it to work. I cannot get into recovery but I can get into download mode. Any suggestions of what might be wrong? I was using Philz kernel too so it can't be the brick bug.

Upvote 0
I'm in a spot of bother! I decided I would restore my Neat lpy as the battery life on this rom is not great. So I go ahead and perform a restore and when I reboot my Siyah logo flashes twice before dying. I have to pull the battery out and put it back in again in order to get it to work. I cannot get into recovery but I can get into download mode. Any suggestions of what might be wrong? I was using Philz kernel too so it can't be the brick bug.

If it was the brick big you wouldn't even be able to switch the thing on.

I would flash the tar version of either siyah or the lpy version of philz in odin then try and get into recovery to restore

Reactions: sflannery07
Upvote 0
After some removal of bloat ware and a little dabble with some settings here is my battery life after letting the Rom settle in a couple of days not too shabby 96%

pe8y6e4e.jpg

Upvote 0
I went for the simplistic Rom yesterday, battery life is poor, but in enjoying some of the other little things like smart stay and the extra modification allowed in the likes of messages etc. dolphin browser is doing the same as it did with cm10. but overall im enjoying this.

can't wait for the email from sasa though ;-) or for gok to release a new kernel:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones