• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just got the G3 one major issue and one minor issue so far

iamloco724

Android Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2009
I have had the phone for 24 hours, the one major issue i have is its very laggy and sluggish, i am coming from the m8 and its night and day when it comes to lag and sluggish feeling of the os and transitions etc..

anyway to fix this or is this phone just like that?

my minor issue is when i set my own image as wallpaper its scrolling and i dont have the option to have it fixed, anyway to change that?

thats my two issues as of now, one is a big problem the other a minor one, i switched to this phone mainly because the m8 camera was fine for the most part but i go to alot of events and it tends to over expose light so it was a big issue for me and i was hoping this one would be better at that, i havnt tried that out yet but if i cant get rid of the lag i might not get the chance to try that out

As far as lagging, the first thing that comes to my mind, is go into Developer settings, and set your Transition animation & Window animation & Animator duration scales all to .5x.
And for your wallpaper scrolling, you wish it to stay still when flipping thru screens? Are you on the stock launcher?

I will try the developer setting and report back, yes thats what i want to do and yes i am on stock, it stays still on the m8 thats how i would like if possible

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones