1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Just Ordered My Phone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vertigo25, Sep 13, 2009.

1. vertigo25

vertigo25 Member

Hi folks!

I just got off the phone with T-mobile, and my G2 is on it's way. Yay! I'm super, super, super stoked. I've been eyeballing it for awhile, and when I found out about the Oprah promo code, I jumped at it. I never, ever, ever thought I'd say it; but “thanks Oprah.” :eek:

So… a little about me…

I'm a single parent raising the most amazing kid in the world. Seriously. I'm totally not biased. :p My daughter has a few medical needs, and one of the things that I'm really looking forward to with the phone is being able to more easily keep track of her appointments and such.

I'm an artist and graphic designer, I do a lot of crafts things, I drink coffee by the barrel, and I love to talk… probably *way* too much. :D

So with that in mind, I'll leave it at that, and just say that I look forward to exchanging ideas and tips.

Advertisement

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome!

I bet Time is literally dragging by waiting for your G2 to arrive :D

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA

4. vertigo25

vertigo25 Member

Don't you know it!

I chose the free 2-4 day ground. Not too bad of a wait, but given that I've been daydreaming about the damn thing for about a month

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    I understand :p

I felt exactly the same :D Once you get the beauty you will not be able to put it down. It's a great phone and trust me you will find it quite difficult to go back to Keypads on phones lool

A day without my android Phone........ Unimaginable ;)