• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Ordered My Phone

Hi folks!

I just got off the phone with T-mobile, and my G2 is on it's way. Yay! I'm super, super, super stoked. I've been eyeballing it for awhile, and when I found out about the Oprah promo code, I jumped at it. I never, ever, ever thought I'd say it; but “thanks Oprah.” :eek:

So… a little about me…

I'm a single parent raising the most amazing kid in the world. Seriously. I'm totally not biased. :p My daughter has a few medical needs, and one of the things that I'm really looking forward to with the phone is being able to more easily keep track of her appointments and such.

I'm an artist and graphic designer, I do a lot of crafts things, I drink coffee by the barrel, and I love to talk… probably *way* too much. :D

So with that in mind, I'll leave it at that, and just say that I look forward to exchanging ideas and tips.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones