• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

K9 Mail Commands... Help!

Hello,

I just started using the app K9 mail. After adding a few Yahoo accounts, I noticed some mail was missing in the app inbox when I compared it to my inbox on the yahoo website. So I went to the list of folders in one of my email accounts, and noticed something strange that I definitely did not do. The Inbox, Bulk, and Trash folders all have an added line: COMMAND: *SENSITIVE;* RESPO. This happened once before when my girlfriend had my phone for a few days. I got it back and didn't notice for some time she had entered commands which enabled her to receive copies of all my emails, history, bookmarks, etc. So you can understand why now I'm paranoid about everything. Anyway, can anybody help me and tell me what these particular commands mean, and how I can get rid of them? Also, did somebody have to intentionally add these, or it it possible they somehow just added themselves?

Thanks!

Johanna

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones