• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keeps defaulting to "droid" alert

Mallissa

Android Enthusiast
Feb 19, 2011
OH
First off let me say that if there is another thread for this, please delete and direct me to it.
My husband recently bought a Razr, and has been having issues with the notifications defaulting back to original settings. We aren't new to the smartphone game, so we have checked the notification setting, rechecked, and checked one more time for good measure. He has all alerts for email turned off, but for some reason it keeps defaulting back to the "Droid" alert. He will turn it off, and lo and behold it will default back. He has done a factory reset and a reboot and neither one seems to help. Is this a common issue, or one easily fixed with the flick of a glittery wand? Cause if I get woke up one for time a 3am to "DROOOID", I swear his phone will accidently find it's way into the toilet. Thanks for the help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones