• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kimmel and Rodgers

After reading this I wonder how many concussions Aaron Rodgers has had? This whole thing is crazy.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/09/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-aaron-rodgers-monologue/index.html
yep aaron rodgers is a crazy douche bag. could not agree more. i lost all respect for him many years ago. rodgers pedals conspiracy theories without any consequences. its about time somebody held him accountable.

pat macafee, who pays the douche bag a million bucks to appear on his show, just announced that the douche is done appearing on the show during the NFL playoffs. we shall see if that continues next season or not. i hope not.

Rodgers is only on the show every Tuesday during the regular season, so yesterday being his last show for this "football year" is completely normal. The media making more of that because they are uninformed. And yes, I hope McAfee turns the page on Rodgers moving forward.
well no. he was supposed to be on during the playoffs as well......NOT ANY MORE.....adios douche bag!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones